Saturday, January 15, 2011

Storing Paper!

Figure out what works for you... storing your paper horizontally or vertically.

I used to store mine horizontally, using this cube method.

It worked for me for a while, but I determined I much preferred storing it vertically. Find what works best for you!

If you want to store vertically, they are several options. This easy access version is fun. Here is a photo of my cardstock storage, using these...

I think I have like 20 now. LOL. Both cardstock and patterned paper go in them.

This Rolling Cart is helpful if you're going to store full kits/collections or make your own kits...

This one from Target is neat... and could work if you buy lots. Wink (Photo comes from YoungHouseLove.com) I have one similar (that has since been discontinued), but mine has 6 shelves. I use it for "in progress" pages. Jo-Ann also sells one similar.

If you've ever been to a brick & mortar scrapbook store, you've seen these...

I've seen quite a few people with them in their own rooms at home though!

And I like to house my paper collections (say, you buy a whole line or collection like this) and kits in their own Craft Keeper envelope. Then *these* envelopes go in the Cropper Hopper Holders!

There are TONS of ways to store your paper! Just figure out what works best for you. And in the coming months, I'm sure I'll have MANY more photos of how people store their paper!

No comments: