Sunday, January 16, 2011

Paper Scraps!

If you keep your scraps, you may want to have a solution for them!

Here is my cardstock and scraps storage...

Smaller "paper pouches" inside the respective cardstock color holder...

Works GREAT for me. I know a lot of people use these too...

(Umm... that would be too small for me. LOL. I must keep too many scraps on hand... LOL. BUT I use them A LOT... WAY more than I use full sheets. And now that I think about it, it may be a good idea to have something small like this. It will force you to use them or lose them because you just don't have the space! ;-) )

You can also keep scraps in an accordion file. (If you're short on space, you can store ALL your paper in these!)

Or maybe an Iris box if you like to "dig"! Smile This works great for some people because they're all in one place... and contained!

p.s. I store kits, collections and themes in these Craft Keepers. And if I have scraps for a collection or kit, I put them in one of these 4x6 acid free bags...
and then *that* little bag (unsealed) goes in the larger envelope, so it's all contained. Smile I really like how this system works for me...

Do you keep scraps? If so, how do you store them?

3 comments:

maryboys said...

hi, reyanna:)
do you know if the craft keepers can be purchased anyway other than assorted colors? i don't care for colored plastic:( silly, but it would bother me...

mary (maryboys at sc)

Sarah said...

Hi Reyanna! Keep all my scraps! I keep them stored in an accordian file that I got from Creative Memories and I have them stored by color.

Jenn said...

I don't keep many scraps. I try to keep them while I'm working on a project. Then, I throw them into my one envelope all together. If I start to outgrow the container, I make some cards or go through everything and toss what I don't want. I love your cardstock/scrap solution!